Each year Professional Builder selects their Top 100 Building Products. This year, Screen Tight was featured amongst the 100 products as the Top Screening Product in the Outdoor Living category.
In the feature, Professional Builder highlighted Screen Tight’s MeshGuard system. They noted how it is the first system to be approved by the International Code Council Evaluation Service as an infill system for porch and deck guardrails. They continued by stating that MeshGuard could be used as a picket-free option for openings as large as 6 feet by 3 feet.
Other products featured in the Outdoor Living category on Professional Builder’s 2019 Top 100 products include:
- Deckorators for Composite Decking
- Trex for New Decking Colors
- Azek for Water Management System
- Coyote Landscape Products for Custom Edging
- Green Bay Decking for Composite Decking
- Versatex for Porch Ceilings
- Cabinet Tronix for TV Cabinet
- Wolf Home Products for Railing
- Keystone Hardscapes for Walls and Pavers
- Ideal Cabinetry for Cabinet Line
- Simpson Strong-Tie for Decorative Connectors
- Feeny for Conceal Kit
- Trex for Aluminum Railing
- Sherwin-Williams for Deck Color Technology
About Professional Builder
Professional Builder is a print and online magazine highlighting the U.S. housing industry. The magazine serves more than 120,000 home builders, design professionals, and others in the industry. Professional Builder has been in publication since 1936 and has won numerous awards throughout the years including the Jesse H. Neal Awards for Excellence in Business Journalism and the National Association of Real Estate Editors Gold Award for Best Residential Trade Magazine among many others.