Pioneer Wood Screen Door
Bring fresh air and sunlight into your home with the Pioneer wood screen door from Screen Tight. This door is made from premium clear wood and features mortise & tenon construction, similar to how cabinetry is made, to provide extra durability and strength. The beautiful natural finish ready to be sealed, painted or stained to match your home?s design.
- Bottom panel adds design interest, provides extra pet protection and durability for daily use
- Premium clear wood craftsmanship ready to paint or stain
- Mortise and tenon construction to prevent sagging or warping
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline.
- Easy-to-trim wood door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and up to 1 inch off the bottom
- Black, heavy-duty hardware kit includes three spring-loaded hinges with adjustable tension, two door pull handles, galvanized hook-and-eye latch and screws
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use