Timberline Pressure Treated Wood Screen Door
The Timberline pressure treated wood screen door from Screen Tight maximizes outdoor visibility and sunlight to brighten your home. The five bar design matches porch balusters and provides extra screen protection. Odorless, pressure treated wood is ready to be painted or stained to match your home’s design.
- Pressure treated wood protects against weather and decay, ready to paint or stain
- Mortise and tenon construction to prevent sagging or warping
- Quality craftsmanship with five bar design for strength and extra pet protection
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline and can be easily removed for painting and screen repair
- Easy-to-trim wood door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and up to 1 inch off the bottom
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use