Glenwood Wood Screen Door
The Glenwood screen door from Screen Tight features a traditional style with unique decorative details. This door is made from quality finger-jointed wood and mortise & tenon construction, similar to how cabinetry is made, to provide extra durability and strength. This classic wood screen door is ready to be sealed, painted or stained to match your home’s design.
- Finger-jointed wood craftsmanship ready to paint or stain
- Bottom wood panel provides extra pet protection and durability for daily use
- Mortise and tenon construction to prevent sagging or warping
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline and can be easily removed for painting and screen repair
- Easy-to-trim wood door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and up to 1 inch off the bottom
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use