Summit Pressure Treated Wood Screen Door
The Summit wood screen door from Screen Tight maximizes outdoor visibility and sunlight to brighten your home. This door is made from premium pressure treated wood and features mortise & tenon construction, similar to how cabinetry is made, to provide extra durability and strength. The odorless, pressure treated clear wood is ready to be painted or stained to match your home’s design.
- Pressure treated wood protects against weather and decay, ready to paint or stain
- Mortise and tenon construction to prevent sagging or warping
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline that can easily be removed for painting and screen repair
- Easy-to-trim wood screen door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and up to 1 inch off the bottom
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use