Chesapeake Wood Screen Door with Medium Pet Door
The Chesapeake wood screen door from Screen Tight features a medium sized, built-in pet door to allow family pets to pass through. This door is designed for durability and features a beautiful natural finish ready to be sealed, painted or stained to match your home’s design. The pet flap comes with a rigid lock-out panel that slides into grooves on the inside of the frame and snaps into place to effectively lock the door.
- Full 3 1/2 in. wide stiles with mortise and tenon craftsmanship for strength and durability
- Premium clear wood construction ready to paint or stain
- Pet door dimensions 7 in. x 11 1/4 in. and suitable for dogs from 13 to 35 lbs.
- Flexible, tinted vinyl pet flap with floating bottom threshold for perfect seal every time
- Removable lock-out slide to keep your pet inside when unsupervised
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline and can be easily removed for painting and screen repair
- Easy-to-trim wood door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and up to 1 inch off the bottom
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use
For larger pet doors and solid vinyl models check out all of our Chesapeake screen doors.