Chesapeake Vinyl Screen Door with Medium Pet Door
The Chesapeake solid vinyl screen door from Screen Tight features a medium sized built-in pet door to allow family pets to pass through. The patented design creates an extremely strong door frame and allows for simple screen repairs, requires no painting and will never rust or corrode. The pet flap comes with a rigid lock-out panel that slides into grooves on the inside of the frame and snaps into place to effectively lock the door.
- Constructed of maintenance-free solid vinyl with welded-joint frame for added strength and durability
- UV-protected vinyl prevents fading or discoloration with age; no painting required
- Pet door dimensions 7 in. x 11 1/2 in. and suitable for dogs from 13 to 35 lbs.
- Flexible, tinted vinyl pet flap with floating bottom threshold for perfect seal every time
- Removable lock-out slide to keep your pet inside when unsupervised
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline and can be easily removed for painting and screen repair
- Easy-to-trim solid vinyl door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and 1 inch off the bottom
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use
For larger pet doors and wood models check out all of our Chesapeake screen doors.