Colonial Wood Screen Door
Bring fresh air and sunlight into your home with the Colonial wood screen door from Screen Tight. This door is made from quality finger-jointed wood and features mortise & tenon construction, similar to how cabinetry is made, to provide extra durability and strength. This traditional decorative screen door is ready to be sealed, painted or stained to match your home’s design.
- Mortise and tenon construction to prevent sagging or warping
- Finger-jointed wood craftsmanship ready to paint or stain
- Charcoal fiberglass screen installed with .155 inch spline and can be easily removed for painting and screen repair
- Easy-to-trim wood door frame allows you to trim 3/8 inch off the top, left and right sides and up to 1 inch off the bottom
- Reversible handing for right or left-handed use